#UFImattersEU – social media campaign
Social media toolkit intro 2
Here you can find basic information how to plan, organise, coordinate and run social media activities around the #UFImattersEU campaign.
The campaign will contain two promotional waves to:
1. raise awareness; and
2. spread the word through a social media challenge.
Target audience: parents of small children
Ufi campaign translations
The following supporters have already joined the campaign:
International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products (A.I.S.E), the European consumer voice in standardisation (ANEC), the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR), CLP HelpDesk, Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance of the Republic of Cyprus
Help us reach more parents around Europe - join us to spread the word!
Download the material and visuals in your language [ZIP] [35MB]
UFI campaign products
Products with the UFI code
You can find the UFI code on labels and packaging of, for example:
- Adhesives from common glue sticks to more specialised adhesives for wall coverings or flooring;
- Air care products from room deodorisers to scented candles;
- Art and craft supplies such as finger or hobby paints;
- Cleaning and maintenance products both for indoor areas, such as the kitchen or bathroom, and for outside areas like terraces or stone pathways;
- Specialised cleaning products including those meant for cleaning cars and footwear;
- Detergents for washing laundry, washing machine or dishwasher care agents, as well as fabric softeners;
- Mixtures for electronic cigarettes;
- Garden chemicals such as plant fertilisers and pesticides;
- Home construction products like concrete and mortar;
- Paints and coatings;
- Fuels such as grill lighter fluids and lamp fuels; and
- Inks and toners for printers.